Manufacturing and Enterprise : An Integrated Systems Approach
Author(s): Adedeji B. Badiru, Oye Ibidapo-Obe, Babatunde J. Ayeni
This book presents an integrated systems approach to manufacturing and business enterprise. Traditionally, these topics are treated as separate and independent subjects, but the practical fact is that the manufacturing and the business enterprises are intertwined. Currently, there is no book on the market that addresses both subjects from an integrated systems engineering approach with a manufacturing engineering foundation. Topics covered include engineering process, systems modeling, business enterprise, forecasting, inventory management, product design, and project management.
- Provides in-depth treatment of modern manufacturing processes, systems, and tools
- Uses an integrated systems life-cycle approach to manufacturing and business
- Includes business proposals
- Discusses prototype manufacturing and/or business development processes
- Presents concepts, steps, and procedures for achieving an integrated enterprise of manufacturing and business