Android App-Hook and Plug-In Technology
Author(s): Jianqiang Bao
This book presents the Android plug-in technology used in Android development. This technology is widely used by a majority of Chinese internet companies, and is becoming more widely used worldwide. The book fully describes the history of Android plug-in technology, the installation and startup process, and new features of the Android plug-in technology. It also explores plug-in solutions for peripheral technologies. The book is designed to help Android app developers better understand the underlying technology of the Android system.
- Introduces Android system knowledge, including the communication between AMS and four components
- Describes the Hook technique by Proxy.newProxyInstance and reflection, to modify Android system behavior, for example, to launch an activity not declared in the AndroidManifest.
- Shows how to use the Hook apk packaging process in Gradle
- Covers how to merge the resources in the plugin app and the host app, and how to merge dex of the host app and all the plugin apps
- Presents the SO technique and how to launch SO files dynamically