Advanced Radiation Protection Dosimetry
Although many radiation protection scientists and engineers use dose coefficients, few know the origin of those dose coefficients. This is the first book in over 40 years to address the topic of radiation protection dosimetry in intimate detail.
Advanced Radiation Protection Dosimetry covers all methods used in radiation protection dosimetry, including advanced external and internal radiation dosimetry concepts and regulatory applications. This book is an ideal reference for both scientists and practitioners in radiation protection and students in graduate health physics and medical physics courses.
- A much-needed book filling a gap in the market in a rapidly expanding area
- Contains the history, evolution, and the most up-to-date computational dosimetry models
- Authored and edited by internationally recognized authorities and subject area specialists
- Interrogates both the origins and methodologies of dose coefficient calculation
- Incorporates the latest international guidance for radiation dosimetry and protection