Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease
Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease is essential reading for all medical students learning the fundamentals of history taking and patient examination, when undertaking a surgical rotation, when preparing for their surgical exams and as they transition to postgraduate studies. Maintaining the engaging and readable style so central to Sir Norman Browse's early editions, the sixth edition of this classic text retains all the features beloved by generations of students while being fully revised and updated throughout in line with current surgical practice.
- Current – fully revised and updated
- Accessible – highly structured and consistent layout, supplemented by tables and revision panels for rapid reference in the pressured run up to qualifying exams
- Beautifully illustrated – packed with an unrivalled collection of colour photographs and explanatory line diagrams, refreshed for this new edition
- Expert editors – with a wealth of clinical and teaching experience, supported by contributors new to this edition bringing a fresh approach
- Companion website – visit www.routledge.com/cw/gossage for digital resources to supplement this textbook including self-assessment material, video animations and an image library
Now supplemented by online resources for the complete learning and revision package, this sixth edition remains indispensable for the clinical years of undergraduate study to postgraduate surgical training and beyond.