Sequence Spaces and Summability over Valued Fields
Author(s): P. N. Natarajan
Sequence spaces and summability over valued fields is a research book aimed at research scholars, graduate students and teachers with an interest in Summability Theory both Classical (Archimedean) and Ultrametric (non-Archimedean).
The book presents theory and methods in the chosen topic, spread over 8 chapters that seem to be important at research level in a still developing topic.
- Presented in a self-contained manner
- Provides examples and counterexamples in the relevant contexts
- Provides extensive references at the end of each chapter to enable the reader to do further research in the topic
- Presented in the same book, a comparative study of Archimedean and non-Archimedean Summability Theory
- Appeals to young researchers and experienced mathematicians who wish to explore new areas in Summability Theory
The book is written by a very experienced educator and researcher in Mathematical Analysis particularly Summability Theory.