Agri-Based Bioeconomy : Reintegrating Trans-disciplinary Research and Sustainable Development Goals
This volume concentrates on the recent scientific advancements in agricultural biotechnology and reintegrates it with socio-economic, industrial and intellectual property aspects of agricultural biotechnology and its implications for accomplishing the sustainable development goals. Adopting a unique approach, this book amalgamates science and business perspectives from an insider’s viewpoint on the agro-biotech industry, laying the foundations for students and professionals alike.
- Is a first of its kind by addressing the recent issues emerging in agro-based economies.
- Will be a single-point source for recent advancements in agro-based global bioeconomy.
- Empowers the utilization of biotechnology to address worldwide ecological issues by supporting sustainable resolutions for global agricultural markets.
- Gives both foundational hypothesis and functional direction on commercialization and regulatory issues.
- Empowers the usage of adaptable approaches that can adjust to and uphold socially and financially valuable agro-based technologies.