Artificial Intelligence Theory, Models, and Applications
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a pivotal tool transforming industry and everyday life through intelligent computational systems and applications. AI automates repetitive learning and discovery through data. AI systems can perform high-volume tasks reliably and without fatigue. For this type of automation, human inquiry is still essential to set up the system and ask the right questions. AI adds intelligence to existing products. Automation, conversational platforms, bots and smart machines can be combined with large amounts of data to improve many technologies. AI is everywhere and it plays a significant role in various aspects of life. AI is a critical component of robotic automation, self-driving cars, smart healthcare, defense, and many other technologies and applications.
Artificial Intelligence: Theory, Models, and Applications examines the fundamentals and technologies of AI and describes tools, challenges, and issues. It also explains relevant theory as well as industrial applications in various domains such as healthcare, economics, education, product development, agriculture, human resource management. environment management, and marketing.
Highlights of the book include:
- Gender disparity in the enterprises involved in the development of artificial intelligence-based software development as well as solutions to eradicate such gender bias in the AI world
- A general framework for AI in environmental management, smart farming, e-waste management, and smart energy optimization
- The potential and applications of using AI in medical imaging as well as the challenges of AI in precision medicine
- AI’s role in the diagnosis of various diseases such as cancer and diabetes
- The role of machine learning models in product development and statistically monitoring product quality
- Machine learning to make robust and effective economic policy decisions
- Machine learning and data mining approaches to provide better video indexing mechanisms resulting in better searchable results.