Author(s): A.N. Vasiliev, O.S. Volkova, E.A. Zvereva, M.M. Markina
Low-dimensional magnetism physics involves the search for new magnetic compounds and improving their characteristics to meet the needs of innovative technologies. A comprehensive overview of key materials, their formulation data and characteristics are detailed by the author.
Key selling features:
- Explores dominant mechanisms of magnetic interaction to determine the parameters of exchange interactions in new magnetic materials.
- Describes how magnetism and superconductivity not only compete, but also "help" each other.
- Details characteristics of key materials in the magnetic subsystem.
- Results of several internationally renowned research groups are included and cited.
- Suitable for a wide range of readers in physics, materials science, and chemistry interested in the problems of the structure of matter.