Solutions for Sustainable Development : Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Engineering Solutions for Sustainable Development (ICESSD 2019), October 3-4, 2019, Miskolc, Hungary
The first International Conference on Engineering Solutions and Sustainable Development which is organized by the University of Miskolc, Hungary is a significant and timely initiative creating the capacity of engineering students, educators, practicing engineers and industries to demonstrate values, problem solving skills, knowledge, and attitude that are required to apply the principles of sustainable development throughout their professional career.
The aim of the ICESSD conference was creating an interdisciplinary platform for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Technical and Environmental Science. The conference covers the following topics:
- Process Engineering, Modelling and Optimisation
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy and Energy Engineering
- Waste Management and Reverse Logistics
- Environmental Management and Ecodesign
- Circular Economy and Life Cycle Approaches
- Smart Manufacturing and Smart Buildings
- Innovation and Efficiency
- Earth Science
Academics, scientists, researchers and professionals from different countries and continents have contributed to this book.